I decided that 2014 would be the year I got fit and did a daily post on this blog. I’ve not done a daily post. Don’t worry – you haven’t missed nine hidden posts… I’ve just been slack. If it makes you feel any better, I have also done nothing to contribute towards increasing fitness.
But, just twelve days in to 2014, I have achieved some things:
1. I have experienced the love of a dedicated stalker (I woke up from a nap to this view):
2. I have kicked my Candy Crush addiction. I did this without the use of medications or an admission to an inpatient facility: rather, I just didn’t install it onto my new phone (thank you, my beloved!).
3. I have confronted the grief and heartbreak surrounding the untimely death of my coffee machine. I can’t find the receipt, which means the manufacturers will send me a replacement… in three to four weeks. Which essentially means that it is time to look for the receipt.
4. I reached the “three little ducks” milestone:
6. I contributed to the well-being of my dear Cuppy Lady by taking her kidlets to the movies. Because I am the “Aunty” I pumped them full of sugar and gave them money for a bunch of games at Time Zone. May have neglected to mention that, Cuppy Lady…
7. Finally, I discovered what it felt like to be a god. I created grass, where before there was no grass. And in doing so, I got SPLINTERS! Just like Jesus! This photo shows the grass I grew, and my bandaid-covered splinters, and Scouty’s bottom:
While I know your 2014 may not have measured up to these high standards, I’d love to know how you’re planning on spending this year. What do you want to do? What are you trying to avoid? What’s something you did last year that you hope no one notices you doing this year?